Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) vision is to be trusted to deliver what we promise, making a positive contribution to our customers’ lives.
So at Sero Life, we put ourselves in your shoes and keep you at the heart of our policies and the decisions we make.
To make sure we do this, we will meet the following Standards:
- We’ll never baffle you with science or bombard you with jargon. We’ll always keep you in the loop with open, honest and clear communications.
- We will meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service. We will be constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement, by asking you how we are doing.
- We won’t make excuses, so if we get something wrong just let us know and we’ll jump right on it to fix things for you. We’ll explain what went wrong, how we fixed it and make sure we learn from our mistakes. Our complaints policy is here . We don’t think you’ll need it!
- Sometimes life throws us a curved ball, and from time to time you might need a little extra support. So it’s good to know that we’re able to help. We can provide help and advice if you’re struggling to pay your bills or if you need a helping hand managing your account you might want to check out our priority services register.
- We’ll also provide you with advice on energy saving. Just check out our help pages.
The legislation and standards of conduct that protect you.
Both in the Gas Act 1986 and the Electricity Act 1989 the very first condition tells suppliers they must treat all customers fairly.
The energy regulator, Ofgem, has asked all energy suppliers to comply with a new licence condition called Standards of Conduct. This states that suppliers should treat their customers fairly and behave in an honest and transparent way. Although this condition doesn’t apply to us as energy services providers, we want to lead the way in giving our customer the best experience ever.